Synchron Lab Automation has developed a fully automated ICP Dilution station with an automated storage system for 1200 samples.
• Fully integrated sample storage system (up to 1200 samples, 100ml bottles)
• Xperimate liquid handler for sample transfers
• Initial pH and Turbidity check to prevent problems during analysis
• Capping/Decapping of sample bottles
• Shaking at a configurable speed
• Integrated waste material separation, liquids separated from solids
In case an ICP measurement is not performed correctly, or results need to be verified, the Xperimate software will automatically distribute the samples again from the storage system, to allow the operator to automatically measure the sample again.
After successful measurement of the sample has been performed and/or after a configurable storage time, samples can be removed from the storage system either by asking the software to eject the sample or to automatically separated the liquid from the bottles and dispose of them in liquid waste and solid waste separated.
more projects on www.synchronlab.com